For deep-diving nail techs, Glam and Glits has a brand new Aquarium nail tip that permits techs to simply create the fabled water bubble nails. The clear suggestions are manufactured with a slender pocket to carry the corporate’s patented Aqua20 non-evaporating liquid, into which techs put small glitter and rhinestones after which seal and cap with a UV sealant.
The result’s a enjoyable and interactive snow globe-like impact on the nails. Right here’s the way it’s accomplished:
1. Evenly prep the nails with a sanding band
2. Select the right measurement Aquarium nail tip after which use a daily nail tip as a scooper to place nail artwork mylar, rhinestones, and/or glitter into the tip’s pocket.
3. Inject the Aqua20 non-evaporating liquid into the tip all the way in which as much as the highest.
4. Utilizing a gel brush, string Glam and Glits UV Gel Sealant throughout the opening to seal the liquid, then brush down the edges of the tip to finish the seal. Treatment below a UV lamp for one minute.
5. Glue and mix the tip to the pure nail.
6. Cap with clear acrylic or gel, however watch out when shaping with a file to not puncture the tip. For added impact, beautify with nail artwork polish atop the enhancement and seal (beneath as properly) with Glam and Glits UV End Coat and treatment for one minute.